The Linden Medical Group
The doctors and staff at Linden Medical Group surgery in Nottingham are committed to providing high quality and safe primary healthcare to our practice population within a learning environment.
We run many clinics for the management of chronic diseases and offer a wide variety of other medical services including antenatal and postnatal care, childhood vaccinations and well-person check-ups.
Important information about the Coronavirus – COVID-19
Stay at home to stop coronavirus spreading
Everyone must stay at home to help stop the spread of coronavirus.
You should only leave the house for 1 of 4 reasons:
- shopping for basic necessities, for example food and medicine, which must be as infrequent as possible
- one form of exercise a day, for example a run, walk, or cycle – alone or with members of your household
- any medical need, or to provide care or to help a vulnerable person
- travelling to and from work, but only where this absolutely cannot be done from home
These 4 reasons are exceptions – even when doing these activities, you should be minimising time spent outside of the home and ensuring you are 2 metres apart from anyone outside of your household.
Symptoms and what to do
Do not leave your home if you have either:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
To protect others, do not go to places like a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital. Stay at home.
Use the 111 online coronavirus service to find out what to do.
Only call 111 if you cannot get help online.
For information on:
Advice for people at high risk
Symptoms and what to do
Getting an isolation note
Self-isolation if you or someone you live with has symptoms
Practice Privacy Notice:
to download click on the link below
Data protection privacy Notice for patients
Online Suggestion Box
Please be aware that we now offer extended hours 'early bird' doctor and nurse appointments between 7 and 8am. Please ask at reception for further information.
Care Quality Commission - please follow the link below to view our CQC insepection report published November 2017
Named accountable GP
All patients registered at the practice have an allocated named GP. if you wish to know who your allocated GP is, please contact the surgery and the receptionist can inform you. Please note that although you may have an allocated named GP you may continue to see any of the doctors at the practice and are not restricted to seeing this GP only.
From March 2016 in order to meet contractual requirements we will be publishing GP earnings. The mean earnings for GPs at the Practice for the last financial year can be found here .
Online Services Registration
Please note that you would need to register first to be able to use the online services below. Please contact the surgery to obtain your access code. You will need to come in person and bring ID with you. Once you have obtained your access code, you can click on the options below and access the online services.
(Site updated 27/04/2020)